Saturday, October 30, 2004

The ADD Kids

Song Of The Day- Tenacious D - Fuck You Hard
Currently Feeling- OK

Well the weekend is here and so is phoenix because that's where I am. Ummm lets see I haven't updated since Weds so i'll recap the rest of my week for all of y'all.

Thurs

Well lets see i woke up at 10:30, and i got ready for my day. I met up frank and tawni at the union and had lunch. Afterwards I went to spanish which was my only class of the day. After that Frank and me went to the mall to visit el steph and to go to the watch repair store. I bought my sister a piggy bank and then I talked to steph and asked her to pick up my watch for me. After that i dropped off frank then tawni called and asked me to help her on her lab. So i went to the house to help her then i chilled until she had to leave. I took her to her lab then chilled in my dorm. I played a game of madden then i decided to take a walk. I got halfway to the psu when tawni called and asked if i could take her back to the house. So i ate some chicken over there and then talked to the mase for a while before heading back.

Fri

Well I went to bio at 8 and on my way it was crazy so much fog. It was like Silent Hill!......Anyways after that i helped tawni with her sources then Jason, tawni, and me went to canyon cafe. We bumped into Michelle and Aditi who were going to vote. Unfortunately Michelle decided to nap instead of the comedy show and Aditi had class at noon. After that we went back to my room. Paul and Frank came over and then i left to go to the comedy show. I called up Jason Bot and we went to the show. Heh it was a really funny show. They had the Evil closet....lol a riot.....I missed the last 10 minutes though cuz tawni called and she was lost and then frank called. Anyways afterwards we ate lunch, then jason and me played madden and halo for a couple hours. We then went to the mall to visit steph and she told me about the guy who gave her his number....Jason u know what that means OPERATION THUNDERSTRIKE II!!!!!!!!!!! J/K We ate dinner with steph before we went back to go grab our stuff. When we left we listened to Tenacious D, the lady at Wendy's hated us, in particular frank. Then towards phx frank pissed me off when i asked him if the lane was clear to switch in, he says yes, i start to merge, then he goes "oh shit there's a car there" so i swerve back and he starts laughing saying just kidding and i was pissed. Anyways we stop by jason's house to pick up jared and say hi to the family. So it was joel, john, frank, jared, jason, and adam who went and saw SAW (heh saw saw....lol i kid myself).....The movie kind of sucked as it was really sadistic and masachist (spelling?). Anyways that was about my night.

Today I dunno, i've just lounged around the house. I'm going out to eat in a bit and then i'm going to watch the grudge. Tonight maybe watch "The Others" but I'm not sure.....

Random Things....

-Yeah i have $.68 on my debit card....yah....

-Here's something different to end things, take a look at all your friendships, now ask yourself who are your closest friends, and then ask youself why are you so close. However do your "close" friends feel the same?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home