Sunday, October 24, 2004

Bittersweet Symphony

Song Of The Day- Blind Melon - No Rain
Currently Feeling- A Little Sad

Last nite was a fun night since shaun decided to come and visit. Hmmm well first friday night i slept for 4 hours and then went to the house for a little bit. I then went home and i talked to jason bor a little bit because i had to vent. I realized that although i made it seem like there was no fault for me, i do have to take some responsibility and not just get angry at my friends.

yesterday was alright. I did some laundry and then i went over to the house when shaun came over. We hung out for a little before steph went to work. We went to Denny's and it was fun. On the way back Joey got pulled over and it was lucky it was him cuz if not i would have been pulled over and i don't think he would have let me off. Afterwards Frank, Paul2, and me went driving to get alcohol. We bought the stuff and we went back to the house. Wow the irony in all of it was that frank was the only sober person. Even tawni drank, i wasn't exactly feeling tawni drinking since she's always had a strong feeling against it but it was all her decision and i wouldn't have let her drink if I thought it was to drink her sorrow away. Anyways i started drinking and things became cloudy. I guess I did some things that I had to fix the next morning and also said some things but i wasn't the only one.

Today i just chilled, i went home to take a shower, then went to the house to go to the mall but we all ended up taking a nap. I then went home and did my bio homework

Random Things....

Mostly everyone knows that now what I meant by "letting go" either thru me telling someone or by reading the "note". Well I got my closure from the answer I expected. Deep down I knew the answer, I anticipated it, yet I couldn't help but feel a little sad. But the reason why I did it was to see if something was there so if there wasn't I could bury it because I never confronted it before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home