Wednesday, October 13, 2004

A Good Week Pt 2

Song Of The Day- Juliana Theory - You always say Goodnight
Currently Feeling- Relaxed

Well once again you have caught me not updating in a little bit. But i do have a good reason in massive studying. But the fruits of my labor have paid off. Today was my massive exam day and for bio I got an 85 which has a good possibility of turning into an A. I was confident much to the chagrine of Tawni and Steph but I felt good. After that they all chilled in my room, I then met them up for lunch before heading out to spanish. After spanish I boiught my periodic table, then went to the library to do some research. Damn that library is complicated but cool. After that I did some research on the internet before subjecting myself to a game of madden and massive AIM. frank and John came over as I ditched my english class to "study". Study turned into family guy and at 6 we all went to chem. I believe i killed the chem test. Afterwards we all went to McDonalds because of the monopoly game and we went back to my room and we all watched smallville. Ryan came over and i chilled with him in my room for a bit.

This may seem a bit out of order but yesterday all i did was studying and i took my chem lab midterm which i think i did well. Anyways I finished studying at 11 so i went out to walk around and get some fresh air. I walk to the planetarium and i get the website and i'm walking and this cop passes me. He then slows down to almost a stop and i can see him looking at me like i'm a criminal. Damn racial profiling. Anyways about the planetarium, I really wanna go Fri so I'll see if i can scrounge up someone.

Random Things.....

I've heard the song before (cuz i have the cd) but i can't stop listening to this song by juliana theory "you always say goodnight".

I'm starting to maybe realize something but quite frankly it's very odd.......yeah really unexpected but I don't know if it's just a temporary thing or if it's something real......who knows we'll see...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home