Saturday, October 09, 2004

One Night At Joel's

Song Of The Day- RX Bandits - Sell Me Beautiful
Currently Feeling- Good

Heh well last night was a really fun night. Well I left Tucson at 10:38 after I had a mini-lunch with Tawnicita and picked up my sisters BMW. Man o man did i speed like a mug (you would be proud Jase). I didn't dip lower than 95 (except for some traffic spots) and I went up to about 120-125. I made it in a bout an 1 hr and a half. I ate lunch with Joel and Adam at the elephant bar then we went to Circuit City so that I could look for this cord which lets me use my stereo for my computer speakers. I also looked at new speakers, there are about 200-300 so I think i may buy one soon. After that i chilled for a little bit at home, got a haircut. My phone antenna broke so I bought super glue. It spilled and my phone was stuck for a little before i fixed it. I then went over to Joel's and beat him in madden before going to the game with him and jason B. The game was alright we left at halftime, talked to Patty Mac when we left and we told him we were gonna egg a few houses to which he replied "drink a few for me"......lol I then went to top shelf to see Mike and get some alcohol. We then went to jason's house to get more alcohol. i then went home for a little bit before coming back. We went to to In-N-Out to eat and we met up with Mike Smith. We then went back to Joel's and we played pool and stuff and then Aric came, soon followed by adam and Dusty. Vicky then came over and we played Texas Hold'em. Man it was fun times, we didn't even finish the game but like Jason and Joel were so drunk and so was adam and aric. I was the responsible one not drinking but the funny thing is i brought my camcorder and recorded majority of it. It's too funny to describe. Mike and Shawna came over for a little bit and then i left. I followed vicky home to make sure she got home safe so i ended up sleeping at around 4.

Today I dunno what i'm gonna do but probably just buy some clothes and maybe go watch a movie or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home