Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Good Week So Far

Song Of The Day- Juliana Theory - The Closest ThingCurrently Feeling- OK
Well my weekend wasn't that eventful but it was good enough for me. Let's see Fri I only had one class, I hung out with Adam, Moses, and Tawni as we went to the PSU to hang out with Frank. We chilled then we afterwards we went back to my dorm. Tawni ditched chem and went home and Steph met us up there. Umm we just chilled there and then we left to meet up Frank for lunch. Steph stayed in the room to finish her homework as we went to the Cactus Grill. Afterwards Adam and Moses left while Frank went to class. I then pretty much just chilled for the rest of the night. Victoria came over and chilled while Jason and me played ESPN 2K5. I called up Jason Botcher as Vic, Jason, and me went to Panda Express. We chilled and then we went back to the room to watch the Dodgers game. I actually fell asleep at 9:30 and it was nice.
Sat I ran some errands with Frank as we went to AT&T to get his new phone, then we went around to look for a wherehouse music store but the only one we found closed down. So after that we went to Costco, had lunch, then shopped. We then went back to my dorm to drop off the stuff then went to the house to do homework. Kyle and Mandy came over to study but didn't get much done. We ordered pizza and then Blue and Jew came (Jason and Bret). We watched Monty Python and just chilled. I called Aditi and Sarah and they were going to this party and invited me over but it was a drinking party and i wasn't up for drinking (at the time). I did pick up michelle and Jason and Jason and me ended up taking shots which he killed me.

Sunday consisted of Football and that's about it.

That was my weekend i know it's Weds but i got stuff to do so yeah i'll update better from now on

Random Things....

This week so far has been good, 92 on my span paper, 98 on chem lab.....good times coming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home