Thursday, October 07, 2004

Capping Off The Week

Song Of The Day- The Used - Hard To Say
Currently Feeling- Very Good

Well my good week continued to kick ass. Let's see yesterday i slept in and went to 9 o'clock bio with Steph. After that I chilled in my room for a bit and stared blankly at my freshly organized change (thanx to Tawni). I then met up Steph, Tawni, and Frank for lunch. I paid for Tawni and Steph's lunch at Chic-Filet (spelling?) and then went to Spanish. My skit went well except my group members did not remember their parts. After that I went back to my room and took a nap. I went to english at 4 and I found out I had one of the highest grades in the class, 95%...yeah......we got a new essay, in context, which i plan on doing on Oates. After that i went back to my room to study for chem for 15 minutes. I went to chem and got 100% on my 2nd quiz. I decided to leave early for smallville. I watched that then i picked up sarah and went to the house for cake. It seems they made a cake for Ryan, my hallmate from down the hall, but he didnt' even show up and they made 2 cakes. So i had some dot cake and then i tried to help them with their chem but was unsuccessful. I then went home and played a game of madden. My 99 mccown is injured for 12 weeks so i picked up shawn king again only for him to be injured for the season. So i had to make trades to pick up Drew Bledsoe and a first round pick from the Raiders.

Today I just have spanish at noon. I then may go to the mall to get khakis and this cable so that i can play my computer music on my stereo. Speaking of stereos i want to buy this home theater system which is a vast improvement over my old one. yeah....

Anyways I am going to watch dodgeball tonight, maybe go out to dinner with Aditi, Sarah, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home