Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Goodbye

Song Of The Day- Thursday - Signals Over The Air
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Homecoming from last year, pretty cool time with Vicky......

Well It's been a couple days since i've updated, Monday was really hectic, I remember not having much sleep cuz i had to do my lab. On Tuesday I had my lab, then spanish, then I ended up taking a nap and skipping Bio and chem discussions. Today was an alright day, I went to Bio and it was pretty normal. Played tic tac toe with tawni and i must say this girl who sat in front of me looked very pretty. Steph, Tawni, Paul, Jason, and me all chilled in my dorm, and then i played Paul a game of madden. After the game, I went over to the union to meet up with tawni and steph to eat lunch. After lunch i went to my spanish class and we had a debate over video games and tv shows. After that I went and chilled in my dorm for awhile with steph and jason. I did some homework and did the NBA draft. English was alright, and then I had dinner with frank, and i got to see michelle as we were heading to class. Chem sucked today cuz i fucked up on the quiz. Oh well i left early with john and frank to watch smallville. Kick ass show today. After that i tried to help steph with her paper and tried to help tawni with finding a source. Other than that i cleaned the room and yeah now i'm chilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home