Thursday, October 21, 2004

Good Day Or Bad Day?

Song Of The Day- Midtown - Give It Up
Currently Feeling- Either Good Or Bad
This Day In History- 2 years ago - I was trying to get over that romantic feeling, shadowed at the Vets. 1 yr ago - Hung out with Jason and was deciding whether to get a coursage with him or go to cousins. Reading them it's almost like things have changed so much yet at the same time seem similar.

Well today was a good day yet a bad day. I woke up and went to class like normal. Steph was still in Phoenix so it was just tawni and me at bio. After class we went to my dorm with paul and i watched them play halo and helped tawni with some homework. I walked tawni to her class at harvill, then went back and tried to finish my essay. I met up tawni and frank for lunch, then went to spanish. After span, i went to my room finished my essay, studied spanish, then went to sleep. I went to english and did some peer editing. After class i ate dinner with frank and we ended up ditching chem. I helped him on his paper then we watched smallville. after that we went to the house to study span and I wanted to see halo 2. I went grocery shopping and bought some food. I'm now at the dorm, talking to michelle and writing here.

Random Things....

i feel good and bad, i think it's my little dillemma that jason a. and me talked about a little bit ago. i feel conflicted now because i think i feel something with someone yet at the same time I don't know how i really feel about someone else. Well actually no I don't....ehhh nevermind

Tomorrow after i fail my spanish test, the weeks gonna kick ass. I don't know what i'm gonna do this weekend. I was gonna go to phx and go to the state fair but i have no one to go with.....(sniffle, sniffle)......but yeah i'm gonna watch the notebook with steph and tawni i think but they haven't decided yet and they'll probably see it without me. Rain is coming tomorrow which is cool but hopefully clouds will dissapear so maybe i can find someone to go to the planetarium with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home