Tuesday, October 19, 2004

No Title Needed

Song Of The Day- Finch - Untitled
Currently Feeling- Good and Bad

Well I haven't updated since Thursday and that is because its been hectic. Wow college life seems to put your life in a spin even if all you do is study. Everyone for the most part knows what went down on Fri with the numerous breakdowns of Frank, me, and even I guess you could say Adam. I won't get into detail about the events but lets just say I was close to a breakdown in the sense of I felt i had to leave before the water works came.

Anyways Sat I went to Phx to take my sis to her car. A pretty fun drive, with my sis and me talking since we haven't done it in a while. We ate at Wendy's and did a bit of shopping at the outlet mall. When we went to Phx I just crashed and tried to relax just by myself. I then called Joel up and we went and saw Team America. Pretty funny although the jokes thinned out towards the end. Afterwards we chilled at Adam's house before calling it a night.

Sun I did some homework and had lunch with my sis' and my dad at Red Lobster. I had the all you could eat shrimp, it was good. I then drove back to Tucson by myself and loaded myself up with Slow Jamz I and my michelle branch megamix. Lets just say it was thinking time for me.

Yesterday was alright for me as I had my busy class day and I finished my essay at 2 AM. It kinda sucks but that's alright.

Today I really wanted to go with steph, tawni, and paul to the state fair cuz i love the fair, however homework wouldn't allow me to so instead my day consisted of going to lab (which I got out an hour early), i then went to spanish. I ate lunch with Doug and Frank, then frank and me chilled in the room for a bit before he left. I did some studying and took a shower. I talked to Michelle online and her and aditi were going to Chipotle but i unfortunately had class. I ditched chem discuss to go with frank to the union. We went to the library to look for some book and to also ride the elevators. We then hung out in my room before going to Johnny Rockets where we met up with Ryan. we ate then ran into more jews (Jason and Blue). Then we headed off into our separate directions.

Random THings.....

Burned an ass load of cd's including AFI, finch, etc....

Hmm also I would like to note that things are starting to turn in my mind. Actually two things are intriguing me, one involves me the other doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home