Friday, October 22, 2004

Nothing That I Wouldn't Do

Song Of The Day- Garth Brooks - To Make You Feel My Love
Currently Feeling- Indecisive
This Day In History- 2 yrs ago - reading it makes me miss something, if you to read i don't know if you could pick up on it but it's something i really miss. 1 yr ago - well everyone was talking about prom, i read something that I picked up on and i lead it to why things wouldn't have worked out. "I seem to have everyone's consent and agreement that I'm making the right choice......."

Well today was a little weird, I went to pick up tawni for spanish at 8:15, I then walked her to class before chilling outside the union studying. I was supposed to meet frank for lunch at 11 but he was meeting up with tawni so i decided to leave and study. I walked with ryan to harvill and i took my spanish test and i think i failed. After class i went to mcdonalds to eat, then i chilled in my dorm for a while. I took a nap, and i woke up and I walked around and talked on the phone cuz it was really nice outside. I talked to Mike, Jason, Adam, Chris, etc. I guess I had a few things to discuss and I just wanted to talk I guess. Afterwards i met up with Jason bor to go eat at panda. I then went back to the dorm, talked to jason, and now i'm blogging and chatting.

Random Things....

I don't know what the plan for this weekend....

I hope my cousin calls back cuz I really wanted to talk to him, but he's in Vegas so I may wait til Sat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home