Thursday, October 14, 2004

No Button Hole

Song Of The Day- Juliana Theory - I'm On Top of the World
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- I claimed that I could probably never make a slow jams past 4

Well today has been a good day, very laid back. Ummmm I ended up waking up at 10:30 and went on AIM (of course). I was going to do some stuff but i ended up chatting til 11:50 and I had class at noon. I really wanted to ditch class but since i ditched english yesterday i think it would be better to go and plus i am acing english but not spanish. Spanish was alright, after class I went to Old navy and bought pants. I tried on these one pair of pants and they didn't have the hole where u put the button through. After that i went to Losbetos for a beef chimichanga. I then went to my dorm and rushed and did my bio homework before the 4 o' clock deadline. Kyle, Mandy, and me did it, then I played a game of madden (yes, josh mccown is back) and then I played Nick a game of madden where I won. After that I did more AIM before I got dressed and went to my car to try and park closer to the PSU to no avail. So I went to the house and Steph and me went to Walgreens to get the pictures developed. We ate at KFC and now were at the house. Tawni and Steph are doing their chem study, i'm AIM'ing and Paul is writing an essay/watching underworld.

Random Things.......

I talked to jason and steph about the thing i was hinting at yesterday in my blog.

Ha stop slow jams after 4, try after 18 or 19 (i forgot)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home