Saturday, September 25, 2004

Sicko

Song Of The Day- 213 - Wait A Minute
Currently Feeling- Sick

Well haven't blogged in a while but I just have been feeling so sick. The past couple days have been a blur. I mean pretty normal, just hanging out doing homework. Let's see yesterday I had breakfast with Kyle and Tawni and then I just hung out in my room watching family guy with Tawni. When Steph got outta class, we met up with her at the union and she had lunch. I then went to the bookstore to get Michael Moore tickets then I met up with Brad to have lunch. We bumped into Hubert and he joined us. Victoria came along and invited me to go to this Asian Christian thing. Anyways after that we went our separate ways and i called up Jason Bot to see if he wanted to chill. He came over and we played Halo for a while and then just chilled and watched TV. We called up Michelle, Sarah, and Aditi and we picked them up to go to the mall. We stopped by Steph's work to see how she was doing then we ate at Red Robins. After that we took off to watch a movie at Park Place. We were gonna see Without A Paddle but instead we watched the Forgotten. Damn that movie kinda sucked, like people would literally be pulled out of nowhere and into the sky. And the acting was horrendous. Everyone was laughing at parts that weren't supposed to be funny. Plus it was 9 dollars. Anyways after that we went back to campus, we hung out at Aditi's place then to Huberts. The sickness was catching up to me so I decided to go home while they continued to look for parties.

Today I'm not feeling any better, so I just plan on doing some homework, do some laundry, hang out a little, maybe take some pictures, and maybe buy some khakis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home