Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Network Problems

Song Of The Day- U2 - Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and Lonestar-Amazed
Currently Feeling- Tired

So Monday I felt so busy. Sun night I did some mass homework but didn't finish it all. Anyways on Mon, I had bio, nothing like preparing for a big exam. I went to the library with Tawni to study but all they had were computers so we went back in the dorm. Paul and Jason were there playing Halo so I tried to do some homework but ended up playing sonic the hedgehog. I then tried to download some music but the new network rules prevent it. So anyways I had lunch with Tawni at Domino's and then headed over to Spanish. My spanish teacher is cool compared to others I've heard. He doesnt expect us to speak all fluent and what not. I then went home after class and did more homework/sonic. Steph came over and chilled for a bit and then I helped her look for the CCIT building. I then went to English and I still think there is this real hot girl. See I've noticed something in me and in most guys. When guys call a girl hot, they usually only think of them sexually or just looks whereas if you call pretty, cute, beautiful, etc, they usually think that they are pretty and would be interested in pursuing that person. See the girl in my class I think is hot, but I just think that sexually whereas this girl in my bio I think is pretty and I wish I had the guts to talk to her. Sorry went off on a tangent. Anyways I don't have english next week...yeah.....After that I had panda express because Jason had panda in the room and the aroma gave off the senses. So as I walked to the union I ran into a bunch of peeps, a little weird. I then went to Chem and then I went home, watched the Packs kick the panthers ass, then did homework. I then went over to Tawni's house to help her with some homework. I finished my homework at 1 and then I took a shower and now I'm blogger outta willpower.

Random THings....

I will say this again to people reading this, if you ever need help, I will help, whether academically or personally......even if I have shitload to do.....that's addressed to anyone I consider a friend

Stupid network not only block p2p but also my ability to put pics on my blog. I'm pissed.....

I have no life right now outside of studying, my sat night consisted on Tawni, Steph, and me studying bio....

I still have some reservations about something, but I addressed it and i think that'll be enough.... if it persists as a problem....i dunno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home