Wednesday, September 08, 2004

AOL Bonanza


Picture of the Day - Me Sleepin Posted by Hello
Song Of the Day - Franki Valli and the Four Seasons - Can't Take My Eyes of You
Currently Feeling - ??????

Well yesterday....hmmm I don't have much recolection of it so i guess nothing noteworthy happened. I had chem lab and spanish then i went to bio and chem discussion and did my homework. I then went to Steph's house to help her with her lab......yeah.....

Today was my busy day, I had four classes today, being bio, spanish, english, and chem. Bio was normal, spanish I did horrible on the quiz. English the kid with the attitude was going crazy towards the teacher, and chem I actually stayed awake and took notes. It was still ridiculously easy. My roommates friends came today from LA. I hung out with them a little with Brett. Heh they seem cool, I offered my half of my room for the rest of the week cuz it's the good thing to do. Umm so I'm here not at Steph's house staying the night.

Random Things......

Yeah it seems that just at the exact moment that I seem to have a full plate in terms of things i'm worried about other people come to me with problems. I don't mean to say it's a bad thing. All of my friends know that if they need to talk about anything, I'm always there to listen and give my opinion on it.

As for me, I've seen better days, I just have had a lot to think about. I really wanted to go home this weekend but unfortuantely I have two exams next week, but the plus is that next week I'm probably going to see the cardinals vs. patriots.

I've talked massively on AOL lately. I don't watch TV and I barely play video games but i talk on AOL all the time. It's crazy cuz it almost seems like Im back in fresh year high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home