Sunday, September 19, 2004

Familiar Faces

Song Of The Day- Avant - Makin Good Love
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History - Well not much of a recollection but since I haven't done the TDIH in a while I wanted to look at what I did because my blog now contains two years of into. Anyways by reading the one from 2002 it's obvious that I'm still a wet-behind-the-ears kid. I was very optomistic and I was in that spirit of just...I dunno it's a weird feeling but reading I remember how it felt and it did feel nice. Now reading 2003 was different, I had gone through alot and changed alot as a person. I wasn't as optimistic and I was very quiet towards Paul....

Well my trip to Phx has gone extremely well, like I told Steph, I miss high school sort of....everyone was together...don't get me wrong I love high school but I still haven't found my niche yet and eventually I will..... Anyways well today was a very filled day. I finished a lot of homework in a good amount of time. After homework I took my shower and headed over to pick up Moses to go to Khalid B-day party. It started pouring like a mug and the streets were filled with water due to the piss-poor irrigation system. Anyways I went to the party and it was cool. I watched the beginning of Boondock Saints, a movie that Brad got me hooked on. I met Khalid's family and they were cool. The chicken his mom cooked was very good....Ryan, Chad, and Chad's girlfriend/Ryan's cousin came over. Apparently Kalee got into an accident but was alright. Anyways I talked to Ryan and he claimed he is the happiest he has ever been. He started talking about Shaun but we got interupted. But he looks very happy so I'm happy for him. Chad is doing good too, his girlfriend is young (soph) but she seemed cool. I caught up with all of them which was cool. I texted Vicky and I talked to her a little bit. Heh she had a hangover. Anyways I'm going to call her before or after the game to see if she wants to hang out. After that we went to pick up Joel and we chilled there until Jenn called and we met up at Applebees. We stopped by the BOA to get the money for Joel that I owed him for the football game. Umm we went there and we met up with Jenn, Brad, and Brad's friend and friends girl. heh Moses thought the girl was checking Joel out.....Jenn and me split a piece of cake...it was really good but not as good as the volcano cake at Seaport Village. Anyways Aric called and wanted us to meet up with him at Deer Valley. So we watched Mr. 3000 and i caught up with Aric and Mitchell. The movie was funny....after the movie we went to Adam's house where he beat me at Madden. Now i'm home getting ready for bed.

Tomorrow is the Cards game and then I'm gonna try to hang out with Vicky..then I go back home.....

Random Things....

It may seem a little premature but were planning the road trip for the summer. So far the plan is to go to Colorado to visit Jase, then to Kansas to visit some of Joel's friends, then to Vegas to chill there, then to San Diego then back home....It's looking like about 300-400 dollars for the trip but it would be very very fun...that's the tentitive plan....

Like I wrote in This Day in History.......you know I miss that feeling, you know the feeling I can't describe. Don't misinterpret what I'm saying the wrong way, The whole tawni thing is over for the most part but the feeling that I felt when I first started talking to her and all that was just so envigorating. like during those times, I remember nothing could bring me down as long as I could talk to her. It was almost as if I felt invincible. I'm pretty sure it's even stronger with Steph and Jason because it just that feeling that when they are together it's like the whole world revolves around them. And that's the feeling that I haven't been able to replicate......Once again I strain the point to not misinterpret what I'm saying, my emphasis is on the feeling. All I can say is that the feeling is a wonderful experience and yeah I may seem weird with me saying all of this and it seems kinda out of the blue, but I'm pretty sure Jase or Steph can back me up on this feeling and maybe hopefully I can get that feeling back one day with a special girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home