Sunday, September 19, 2004

Cardinals Game

Song Of The Day- Bangles - Eternal Flame
Currently Feeling- In Contemplation

Well the second half of the weekend happened today and it was quite a fun day. I hung out with more people again and overall I really enjoyed this weekend and now I'm ready to become extroverted back in college. But anyways back to my day....

well i woke up at 9:30 and headed over to Joel's house. Adam was already there and we watched a few minutes of the packers game before getting some gas and then heading over to Jack in the Box for some food. After that we left to go to the game, we got lost and we ended up calling Moses and getting directions from him. It took more than an hour to find it and park but we got our seats....good seats....we sat next to this hardcore cards fan and behind a bunch of stupid Pats fans. Yeah everyone of them were drunk. So in terms of the game, it was close and I was hoping for an upset but it didn't happen. They had the Pat Tillman memorial and I thought it was funny that when Bush came on, everyone started booing. Anyways there were a lot of fights and some stuff happening. Like the pats fans behind us got into it with the card fan next to us, I thought a fight was going to erupt. Anyways to sum it up Cards lost but I got an Anquan Boldin bobblehead.

After that we met up with Vicky at her dorm, met her roommate, checked out her room, then went and got something to eat. We went to Chilli's and talked. Fun times fun times, we then all went to the parking garage and talked for a while until the rain stopped. We said our goodbyes and headed over to Adam's to play a game of Madden. I beat Adam, and after that we went to drop Joel off and then I went to Top Shelf to say what's up to Mike. Apparently he got a deal with Vagrant Records to be a backup drummer and to be a drummer on an upcoming compilation album....it's really crazy I don't think I"ve ever seen him so psyched. I'm glad for him and if everything is legit I say go for it. Anyways we went to his house to talk to his family and just chatted and stuff and now I'm home. I'm not going to Tucson tonight but rather tomorrow morning.

Random Things.....

If I needed a real breather this weekend did it. I mean I hung out with a lot of people that I'm not going to normally see and I did a lot of things..it was cool.

Like I said before, I need to be more extroverted but it'll take time.

Man I don't know where all this feeling stuff came from but it's crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home