Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Not A Good Day At All

Currently Feeling- Worried

wow what a day it has been, I really don't know what to think. Im just in awe of some of the stuff that has transpired today. I took my bio test, did a pretty bad job on it but luckily thanks to the curve, I'm not totally gonna get my ass kicked. Ironically Steph got the best grade and she was the only one who didn't take AP Bio. Spanish was spanish, after class I played more sonic and we got p2p sharing back. I had some down time, ate lunch with Tawni and Frank, chilled and played some video games. English was cool for the most part, I finished my essay and my conference is tomorrow. My chem test was weird, I really didn't know what to take of it, like the teacher really didn't prepare us for it. After that I'm now at the house, helping steph with her chem test. Yeah it's crazy, Frank got dropped from his engineering class right now. he is irate and to top it off he's gone an essay due tomorrow that he hasn't started. So yeah right now I'm worried about myself because do I chalk it up to being rusty or overstudying or maybe something deeper. I'm worried about Frank because of his class being dropped and the shit load of stuff that has come down on him. I'm worried about steph because it seems like her confidence is wanning. I'm really worried most about Tawni because it seems she has gone into a weird state that I can't really describe right now. So for the most part these times aren't the best for us Cactus folks so hopefully things with improve with no perminent damage. Well no random thoughts right now do to the state of confusion we are all going through right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home