Sunday, September 12, 2004

17 Miles Off of Tucson


Picture of the Day - Jenn Beam and Mike after the festivities at Peter Piper Pizza Posted by Hello
Song Of The Day - Student Rick - Meet You Halfway
Currently Feeling - OK
This Day In History - Well yesterday was the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Oh how the country has changed since then.

Well I haven't updated in a couple of days due to just having a lot of things that I've had to take care of. It started out bad, but after talking to some people and getting to clear my head a little in Phx, I was able to come back to Tucson feeling more like me.

The trip to Phx was short but sweet. I took a 4 hour nap, then called up some peeps but I couldn't really get a hold of anyone. I started writing my essay and got pretty damn far, I then watched some TV before deciding to watch the new Resident Evil movie at 11:30. So I picked up Joel and Moses and got something to eat at In-N-Out. After that I dropped off Moses because he was having a spat with his parents. I then picked up Dusty but I had to wait in the car because his neighbor had the official leader of the aryian brotherhood of Phx there (no shitty you). So I figured it would be best to just call him. So we then chilled at the Mariott and I got to talk to Jase. After he got off work we met up with Jared and his friend and we watch RE. Pretty good movie for what it is.

Yesterday, I ran a bunch of errands which included going to Bank of America, getting some stuff at Circuit City, and getting a haircut. After that I picked up Jenn to go to lunch at Red Robin. Fun time, Fun time, after that I left to go to Tucson and I made decent time. I went to the house, and hung out there for a little bit before going to the dorm to gather myself together. My roomy went to the game so I didn't see him, I then went back to the house and started working on my bio. Yeah we worked a great deal and then we went to Walgreens to take a break. Steph and Tawni bought a ridiculous amount of candy and they thought I was going to get condoms........After that we dropped Steph off and then Tawni and me took a drive because Tawni had to talk about some stuff. And by stuff, I mean we ended up going all the way around the mountain and going 17 miles outside of Tucson. We thought we were lost but luckily I knew where we were going and plus there was the beacon of hope. Yeah it felt nice though being on the same page with her again. Ummm after that we got home, Steph was still on the phone with Jase so I said good nite to him and what not and we got more bio done before calling it a night. I also downloaded without a paddle so I gotta watch that some time.

Today I gotta do more studying and stuff

Random Things.....

Like I said earlier, I feel better that I have things more clearer in my head, and also that that whole weird phase with Tawni ended.

The drive was also nice, she had a lot to talk about and driving is always a good way to clear the mind.

So the deal with Washington was that it was about transferring. They said that if I want to go under 1st priority I have to have my transfer papers in for the 1st semester soph. year. So I have a little time to think about it although I think I know what I'm thinking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home