Monday, September 06, 2004

Waste of Time

Song Of The Day- REM - Losing My Religion
Currently Feeling- Frustrated

Well the weekend is almost over, and it definately had it's ups and downs. However though I was distracted for most of the weekend. I dunno I've just had a lot of stuff on my mind with no way of expressing it aloud. Anyways Jenn came on Sat and we hung out and stuff, Brad and me showed her around campus then we chilled at Paul's house. We went to Target and we bought a bunch of stuff. So then we just chilled and then they started playing sex drive while I was doing homework. After the first game, Frank and me went on a walk to the store so that he could get some smokes then I talked to him outside. Yeah so I decided on staying the night and Tawni wasn't feeling well so she slept in the bathroom for a bit and I made sure that she was alright.

The next day I got some of my digital pics developed and went to Target to get more frames. Ummm Mike, Khalid, and Adam came over. They drank, Ryan came over. Adam and me went to my dorm to play Madden. I then talked to Mike for a while, then Adam, then I went for a walk to get some fresh air. Then I went home

Today I went back to Paul's house, said my goodbye to everyone, went back to clean up dorm, I then went back to the house because I thought that Tawni needed help on her homework but she ended up watching Paul play video games. A little upset about that, now i'm home

Random Things....

I'm sorry I'm not myself right now, I have a lot on my mind and I'm just not feeling this right now. I'm trying to recollect on my weekend but I'm just preoccupied with things. I'm not upset at Tawni for not doing her homework I'm just frustrated (I read what I just wrote and it sounds that way so don't think I'm angry at you for that Tawni).

I think I need to go home this weekend to really think. There's three things on my mind, and I've talked to Adam, Frank, and Mike about it but I don't know what I want or what I should do on everything right now.

......I'm sorry that I'm not being descriptive, I'm trying, I really am but I'm just not feeling this right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home