Sunday, August 29, 2004

Castles And Coasters

Song Of The Day- Sugar Ray - Answer the Phone
Currently Feeling- Very Good

Well I just got back home. I really had a great time, One of the best nights I've had. No worries, no outside thinking. Just hanging out with friends and having fun and no alcohol.

Anyways let me get on to how the day unfolded. I ended up sleeping til 11 and then I went with my mom to run some errands. We went to Best Buy and I bought headphones, Cat5 cord (I used to be able to make those), and a wireless mouse. After that we went to Costco to buy some food and then I got my own Costco card, my picture on the back looks weird. After that we went to Fry's to go to Bank of America to check on my debit card and then we got some more things. After that, we went home and made a few calls and did some homework. After a while my mom, sis, and I went to Fazzoli's to get some dinner. We saw Joel and family and my mom and his mom talked for a little bit. I took a couple pics of my family and then we went home and I did some things and then I left to go pick up Joel. After that I picked up Jenn and then Moses. We started talking about Ian and she mentioned how he IM'ed her the other day. That led to me telling her what I told him when we hung out and I also told her about how our friendship started to decinerate. Now the original plan was to go bowling and then go watch Hero but that didn't go to plan. First at the bowling alley, it started out normal. We were just chilling, talking, and bowling. I took a picture of Jenn's funky yet cool shoes. Then our lane goes bonkers and then starts eating up our balls. Now that wasn't cool considering we payed 50 dollars for 2 hours. So Moses after some arguing got us the refund and we drove to Fry's to get Castle and Coaster Tickets. We then made our way to CNC (castle and coasters) and we started on the rides. Yeah that was really fun.....man I love Jenn, she's so cool....and Moses is a big baby....and Joel is just funny. We also got stuck in the logride, I think I jinxed it because I was talking about how last time someone got stuck and this time it was us that logjammed (no pun intended) the ride. Yeah we went on the Patriot and I was sitting next to Jenn and she she saw me get nutchecked by the pole, man did that hurt. Man I took so many pictures and videos, most turned out great the best one was of Jenn and me it turned out really good (huh Jenn?). Anyways after a couple hours we went Mini golfing.....heh yeah it was really close at first with Joel, Jenn, and me tied with Moses 10 shots behind. Then Joel lost his patience and shot the ball into the water. We ended up getting another ball. Anyways it ended up with Jenn getting first, me 2nd, Joel 3rd, and Moses last. We asked this guy to take a picture of all of us on the bridge and Jenn and me almost fell into the water cuz stupid Moses kept jumping on the bridge. After CNC we then went to Jack In the BGoldfish (look at the O and the x, it looks like a goldfish, Ryan pointed that out to me). Now I'm back home and I wanted to write it while it was fresh.

Random Things....

I think the biggest reason why this was such a fun night (besides it would have been a fun night anyways) was because I didn't have to worry about anything, there was no deep thinking, just pretty much had fun without having to think about anything or look out for anything.

I forgot to mention that last night I bumped into Ryan, Kaylee, and Chad.....fun time Adam and me were getting fun late last night I we bumbed into them at In-N-Out and we chilled and I took pictures...

When I get back to Tucson I'll post my pictures up using Photobucket and I'll put up links for pictures for the day....