Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Guilt Trip


Picture of the Day - Tawni at the Union Center (she didn't want to take a picture) Posted by Hello
Song of the Day - Beatles - Something

well bio discussion group was very helpful last night. Steph and me went and we got all the questions. After that I went to Chem discussion group before leaving early to go eat dinner at Stephs. I got there then left again to pick up Frank. I came back to the house and had some italian food (very good food steph). After that I helped her and Tawni with their homework. Yeah yesterday I wasn't in a very good mood. because 1) I haven't gotten much sleep lately 2) I got a parking ticket for not having a parking permit which I do have and paid $450 for it. 3) Stupid things have been bothering me....so yeah after I helped them I went back home and did some homework and went to sleep.

Today I had Bio, after that Tawni, Steph, and me went to my dorm to hang out til their next class. I printed my bio notes (so much papers) then I chilled on the computer (still wasn't in a very good mood). After that I walked Tawni to class and talked to her a little bit. Yeah I showed her the microwave over in the Harvill building that has a sign that says "Do not put dead birds in the microwave". I'm going to take a picture of it and upload it. That's my goal to take a bunch of pictures of weird things. Yeah after that I chilled in my dorm and played Halo with Jason and Paul. I then went to lunch with Tawni, Steph, Frank, Ryan, and Kyle. I felt so bad because Tawni wanted me to meet her at the main student union and we changed plans to go to the Park student union and that I didnt make sure she got the message. So yeah she made sure that I felt bad WHICH I REALLY DID TAWNI.......I'M SO SORRY!!!! HAPPY???? Anyways I then went to spanish, now i'm in my dorm chillin and Instant messaging. In case anyone wants to chat my SN is JamzgoUA.....

Random Things....

Steph is leaving today to go visit Jase the Mase.....shes really excited....

Tonight I guess I'm going to the house to watch Boondock Saints......

PS... were even Tawni for the guilt trip earlier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home