Monday, August 30, 2004

Pictures Pictures Pictures


Picture of the Day - Jenn and Me At Castles N Coasters
Currently Feeling- Good

Well it took me awhile but at 2AM I finished putting all my pictures up. So the address to my photo album is http://photobucket.com/albums/v438/jamzgo/. There are around 90 pictures in there and I'll start putting pictures in my blog starting today. Well last night I went back to Tucson after being in Phoenix for the weekend. I watched Hero with Adam and Dusty and it was pretty good. Yeah we went to Metrocenter with Adam wearing his rice patty hat


yeah I also got bored on the drive here so I sang LeeAnn Rymes. Yeah I have a video of it and Tawni thought it was the coolest thing. After that I stopped by Tawni's house to say what's up, then I went with Ryan to my sisters house then to get some food. He helped me move some stuff then I set up my pictures.Today I just had some of my classes but I have class in 2 hours so I'm just playing with my computer.

Rice Patty Hat Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home