Saturday, August 28, 2004

College Life

Currently Feeling- Busy

Well the past week has been crazy since school has started. I've met so many people although I'm horrible at names so when I talk to them more I'll start to get their name down. Well let's see the time before the move in was pretty crazy. I was going back and forth trying to get stuff for college. I met my college roomate named Jason Boral and he is a pretty cool kid. He's Jewish but that doesn't really matter. I also met his friend Brett (we call him Blue though cuz he looks like John Bellushi. Ummm there is also this kid down the hall, Ryan, who I've hung out a lot with since school started. He is a little on the unusual side but it's a cool thing. We went out to downtown Tucson and I met a couple of his friends and met a couple of my friends. Then I also bump into Brad Hammerquist. Brad for those who don't know I've known since 6th grade. It turns out he lives at Hopi which is next door building over. His roommate David is cool, he's from Sudan. Umm let's see my hallmates are for the most part really cool people. The only person so far who I haven't been exceptionally cool with has been this kid Kyle who just for some reason annoys me. But I'm not going to say that I don't like him yet because it's only been a couple days. I've hung out a lot with Tawni Paul and Steph. Yeah you know Paul and me get along pretty well much to the surprise of everyone. I dunno like I said it was just something dumb from high school that didn't need to be awkward now that were in college. Umm Tawni and Steph are doing well, I felt bad that they didn't do too well on their chem homework, I should of come over and help them but I had made plans with my roommates and didn't want to drop everything. Oh yeah by the way my tire blew on the MDX so I had to get it fixed yesterday. 160 dollars for one tire. Oh yeah also Tawni decided to treat me to dinner. It was pretty cool, Tawni, Steph, Frank, Paul, Ryan, Jason (roommate), Blue were all there at Tony Roma's. Our waiter was cool although I think he was trying to be friendly with Tawni. I also got my camera so I'll be getting pics up soon. It's going to be great. On Frank, Frank hasn't been doing too well since school started. He hasn't taken this whole freedom thing well but I think he's going through his progression. Yeah the whole party on last Sat was crazy, so much alcohol 262 dollars to be exact. It was crazy. I'm sorry everything is all jumbled up I promise things will be more cohesive after this post. Well I have stuff that I have to do but I'll write more later and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home