Sunday, September 26, 2004

Drunken Fools

Song Of The Day- Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice
Currently Feeling- Tired

Well this weekend has come to it's conclusion and i can say that i didn't just stay in my dorm although today I was close for a little bit. On Sat I hung out with Aditi, Michelle, Sarah, and Hubert. They picked me up and we went to Clarice's brothers house. We hung out for a while trying to find out what we wanted to do and we ended up going to Sushiten. I called up Steph and she met us up there. It was pretty good, Aditi and me both had chicken katsu curry which was really good. Steph tried sushi for the first time and she thought it was alright. Ummm afterwards we went back to my dorm to get socks so that we could go bowling. We went back to the apartment and we waited because some of Clarice's brother's friends wanted to go too. Hubert wanted to drink but he didn't realize that he wasn't going to get free alcohol. So yeah pretty much we didn't go bowling. Anyways so yeah we were all tired so I drove everyone home and that was the end of that.

Today I ended up waking up at 11 and watching football until 5 PM. I didn't leave my dorm the whole time. Um Arizona defense kicks ass but the offense blows balls. Anyways Kyle came over and we watched the games. Yeah people came and went and chilled in the room. I then went over to the house and then went to Famous Sams. Mike was over there with Shauna and they were drinking. He paid for our food, and then I let Tawni, Steph, Paul, and Joey take my car and then I would drive Mike home. We then went to campus to talk to people and pick up frank. We waited and then we went and got alcohol. Now were back here and I'm getting tired but I should do some homework before i get home.

Random Things...

Yeah good weekend I think, I did want to go bowling though.

It's crazy that I never hung out with Aditi, Sarah, and Michelle until now but they are all cool.

Hey whoever reads this leave a message so I know who reads this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home