Sunday, August 15, 2004

Left In The Dark

Song Of The Day- Petey Pablo - My Goodies
Currently Feeling- Tired
Days Til Moveout - 3

Well last night was a very interesting day. I woke up at 8 because I slept on the wooden floor cuz my little cousin was asleep on my bed. So my back was as stiff as hell. After that I chilled at home for a while before finally calling Ian and the plan was to go to lunch. So he dropped by my house and we both drove over to Brothers Pizza. Yeah on the way over this lady tries to back out of her parking space with me still there so I swerved over and then parked. Then she opens her window and calls me an asshole so I say something back to her. Man that pisses me off cuz she was driving a big ass truck, she didn't have the right of way, and she was on her phone. Man I wanted to just slash her tires. Anyways Ian and me chilled and had dinner. It was cool talking to him again without any resentment. We just talked about stuff. It was cool, best part was he didn't mention Tawni except for if I still talked to her. So it was cool, I suggested hanging out again that if he wanted to just holla. After that I didn't want to go home so I went over to Joel's house and hung out there since his parents were gone for the weekend. We watched the Cardinals game and I wasn't surprised to see them lose to the Vikings 23-6. After that we chilled and Jase called and we talked to him for a an hour or two. I hope he won't be able to beat me up when I see him next. Anyways after that we called up Aric and Jason B. and we went to go see Aliens Vs. Predator. We picked up Frank and Buca De Beppo and we watched the movie. Damn that movie wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as I expected. I mean all of the Alien movies and Predator movies were rated R and then they face off and it's PG-13. Anyways after that we let Frank pick up his truck then we went to Pat's house and chilled there for a while. I talked to some of the peeps I knew but I wasn't drinking. We ended up leaving at around 2. I dropped them all off then called Tawni and talked to her for a bit and that was my night.

Today was pretty uneventful with me going to church then getting some lunch. I went upstairs to play Madden (04 still not 05) and my little cousin watched me. He talked the whole time about the most random of stuff. IT was bothering me so I just zoned out while playing, I was playing shitty if you had to know. Anyways now I'm on the comp and I just got off the phone with Tawni. Hmmm I guess they're trying to force some guy on her who's going to UofA that they know. I've met him a couple times and he seems cool but if I'm correct about him not good for her. But alas the good thing is that I'm in the dark on this therefore it is unlikely that I'll end up getting involved in it unless something drastic happens. God I'm hoping not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home