Sunday, May 02, 2004

Drunks


Song Of The Day- Kanye West - Spaceships
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Adam hit a girl in his car (more like love tap) and the next day she was in a wheelchair (what a faker). Tawni was going thru a lot also, and I was trying to rid myself of the whole Paul competing image.

Well the weekend is gone and it was pretty cool I guess. On Fri, I outlasted school and then I chilled at home for a bit then went over to Adam's. We picked up Dusty and hung out at his apartment for a bit before picking up Joel and going to Peter Piper Pizza. I talked to Lindsay for a little, she offered me free credits for the arcade but I didn't want to look like I was using her so I declined. We then dropped by Cousins for a couple of minutes before heading to Best Buy to buy Dave Chapelle Season 1. We went back to Adam's house and watched a couple of episodes before heading out to Cam's house to play poker. It was Mike, Jason, Frank, Joel, Adam, Andy, Justin, Emily, this guy, and me. I had about seven shots of tequila which I really wasn't digging however Joel got the worst of it. He took 9 shots and he was gone puking and what not. Anyways it was down to me and this kid Justin and I had a 2 pair, queen and jack and he had a 3 of a kind. He paid me back my buy in though so that was cool of him. Sat I hung out with Adam for a bit and I rented Resident Evil Outbreak and I borrowed GTA3 VC from Adam. Steph called and wanted to see Kill Bill 2 so Jason, Frank, Steph, and me watched KBII. The movie was pretty good I thought, it was really different from the first one, it was more intriguing I thought. Sunday Marianne and Barbie came home and we ate lunch at Claim Jumpers. We then came up with the plan to go to Disneyland with Chris during the summer. Afterwards I played more Resident Evil then we watched Love Actually. That movie is weird, I think it would have had a chance if it would have focused in more on the couples cuz the movie was all over the place. So now Marianne is back in Tucson and Barbie's chilling on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home