Thursday, April 29, 2004

Ending On A Good Note


Song Of The Day- Maroon 5 - Shiver
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Tawni and me made the bed about her having kids in 12 years, so the count in now 11 yrs.

Well today was a pretty good day. In PCT we got a pretty hard test coming up, it's going to be a bitch. I was contemplating ditching 5th period today but opted not to and I probably should have since we really didn't do anything but oh well I'm not going to go tomorrow. I did talk to my teach about installing her computer and what not. So I'll probably do that sometime next week. So yeah afterschool I crashed on my sis bed since she's gone for Disneyland for the weekend. It's so nice, I took a 3 hour nap then I headed over to the craft store to look for styrofoam to no success. I then visited Shawn over at the Christian Bookstore and then went home and made my Maroon5 cd and my grey album cd. I watched some friends and wrestling, then called Lindsay and then I talked to Tawni for a bit. Tomorrow I gotta go to school early to get Michelle's picture and to say goodbye to her since she's going to Nashville for a week for DECA. She got the DECA Safeway scholarship so congrats Michelle.

Random Things....

Tawni I love you and appreciate you too!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home