Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Refreshing Change


Song Of The Day- Dialated People - This Way
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Umm wasn't feeling so well after getting the rejection from Katie, also I was pissed with Tawni's Dr about all the hassle.

Well Tues was another pretty good day. Clinicals I just wanted to get done with cuz I really didn't like the CNA that much. The patients on the other hand were really cool. Afterschool Lindsay called and we hung out afterschool at Brothers pizza. She is a really interesting person and I mean that in a really good way. Her personality is refreshing, truth be told I was trying to catagorize her into a certain type of girl but I found it hard to do. She's really into Lord of the Rings which was cool, she was easy to talk to and I could tell that she was being herself which made it easier for myself. Anyways yeah I dropped her off at her house and then I went to Cousins and I talked to Kalee and Tawni for a bit, then dropped off Kalee at Shaun's house.

Today was an ok day, I gotta make a roller coaster for physics and in PCT we have a pretty damn hard test coming up. Econ sucked but I only got 13 days til Graduation. Afterschool I went to the track meet with jason and watched Cactus run the 4x4. Now I'm home chillin and about to hit up some homework.

Random Things....

My weekend seems a bit planned already. I wanted to call Lindsay to see if she wanted to hang out on Thurs but I have to study for my test in PCT. So on Fri I'm going to visit her at work and she if she wants to hang out on Sat. After that I'm going to go play poker with the boys and get some drinks. Sat I may hang out with her in the morning and then I'm going to watch kill bill vol 2.

I'm really interested in Lindsay, she's cute but I really like who I think she is. So I hope I get to know her better and I hope she gets to know me more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home