Thursday, April 01, 2004

Unfortunate Fate


Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- Adam's American Pie Analogy, spring break trip, and the return from spring break.

Ok I did it finally, after delay after delay, I finally did it. It was quite sad, I was there for thirty minutes eating a small sub that was making me sick to my stomach but finally after a pep talk from Jason and Steph, I gathered enough courage to talk to her. So I don't want to repeat what I said but I said what I needed and she seemed cool about it but I then heard the words that sums up this year "I already have a boyfriend".....yeah she seemed cool though and it didn't seem as awkward as I thought, however it only adds to the misery of trying to find a relationship (or even a date) senior year because everyone has a boyfriend. There is a bright side to all of this, one I took yet another step in getting out of my fear of rejection stage. I can't say I'm there yet because it did take me a while to muster up the courage. The other bright spot is that I'm not overly depressed. I'm mean sure I'm a little disheartened that my attempt was a failure but I don't feel down about it because I mean it's not like I got shut down by her w/o her having a boyfriend.

So I guess this leaves the question....what about prom.....well as of now I appear to throw in the towel in looking for a date. I guess if an opportunity arose I'm not sure if I would take it but for now it appears to be a no. Don't get me wrong though, Prom is not a big deal to me.

So yeah that about sums it up.....I actually have a lot of homework so I'll update in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home