Monday, March 22, 2004

My Theory on the Fear Of Rejection and The Possible Second Wind


Song Of The Day- Hoobastank - The Reason
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- First day of Spring Break and I spent it hanging out with Christie and Ian. I didn't think it would work out and I was right but hey it proved I could put a lot together....if I could only do it for myself.....

Well yesterday what did I do......I watched You've Got Mail, followed by What Women Want, then i decided to complete the trio and I watched Serendipity. Well I also ended up going to church by myself. I'm a bit disturbed however, I had the perfect opportunity yesterday but I chose to ignore it. Cuz *she* was by herself in the parking lot, not only that but she was also directly behind me. However instead of slowing down and attempting some sort of convo I ended up going to my car which was parked next to her, I looked over and she saw me and glanced back, then I drove off. She ended up driving behind me for a good while, I ended up heading in the direction of cousins and she finally turned on 75th and greenway. Anyways point be told I blew a chance I always claim I don't have and that's upsetting. Let me tell you, there was once where I wasn't scared of rejection, however that ended in 5th grade.......yeah it's pathetic cuz something that happened so long ago still mysteriously affects me. Anyways I need to confront my fear that I call rejection but I know it's just tough talk until I step up and actually confront it. Tonight I gained confidence after reading some stuff on people who have a fear of rejection. I can't guarantee that come Sun, I'll still feel the same way so whoever reads this has to make sure that that feeling doesn't dissapate. I realize that I let my mind create sequences that haven't happened yet so I assume the worst.

Anyways now that I ranted that today was pretty alright. Physics just trying to get into the swing of things, PCT I went to pediatrics but unfortunately I didn't have a lot of opportunities to work with the kids which sucks since this is my field. There was this one 13 or 15 yr old girl who kept smiling and staring at me when I went into the room. I think she had pnemonia. There was also this cute older woman who was on her cell phone who I thought was cute but at the time I was pulling a plastic wagon that made me look like a tard but oh well. I rode with Tawni because I didn't want to ride in the busted up Volvo. Anyways Econ was alright, Joel got me my Lost Prophets cd although I haven't heard it enough to give a review on it yet. Ms Combs said she would try to find me a date to prom...ehh....I'm also a bit scared of Tawni's mom trying to "hook" me up. Anyways afterschool I dropped by Jason's house to drop off his car then we went to Camelback Toyota to get an estimate. It was cool, Jas got a good deal as it will cost around $1500 for the damages. I then did some homework however not a lot since this whole senioritis thing is killing me. I watched some wrestling, and then I felt inspired to blog about my second wind.

Random Things...

Tomorrow I work at Boswell......

What motivated me was Serendipity, since I havent watched it in months.......

I know that the fear of rejection is all in my head, I never have had problems talking to girls who have b/f's or who I don't feel like that with so I know it's capable, it's just in the mindset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home