Thursday, March 18, 2004

Retrospect of the Past


Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- Did chips for the first time at Cousins, asked Amber to prom, Jason's first date with Steph...heh it was actually quite funny cuz I didn't want to be alone with Tawni and Paul so I had to call in a favor to get Dusty and Adam to go...

So yeah it's been Spring break since I last updated. Unfortunately it hasn't been that eventful although I've kept myself at least partially occupied (exception today).

Fri
I don't really remember what happened but I know Jason went to work and then I went to Frank's house where a bunch of peeps came over and it was pretty cool. Unfortunately I only got to stay til about 10:30 when I called it a night.

Sat
I went to work over at Boswell, ummm then I ate lunch with Tawni over at Brothers. I then took a nap, hung out with Jeff at the new pool hall, went back over to Frank's and hung out there for most of the night.

Sun
Church, then I went to Sedonna that night, I had to drive but I like driving on the curves, if only I didn't get that ticket then I could feel more lax.

Mon
Went around in Sedonna, bought some clothes, came back, went to Cousins, hung out with Adam and Moses and watched Somethings gotta give....pretty good movie, I though it was pretty good although the ending got a little weird.

Tues
Hung out with Tawni a little fixing her computer, visited Steph who had her wisdom teeth taken out, then I hung out with Adam a little, then went to do a Halo tournament thingy.

Weds
Played Madden and realized that I'm horribly rusty, other than that I did nothing

Thurs
So far I've done nothing although I found my black beenie....too bad it shrunk and looks odd...

Random Things...
Today I had a dream but it wasn't a dream. It was more like a flashback of the past. It was nice but I won't talk about it because I realize that for the most part the past should remain in the past and some things don't exist anymore.

Jason came back yesterday but I think he's going to be hanging out with Steph.......

I think I may go fishing with my dad tonight although I'm not sure....

It's looking as if Prom is becoming more and more unlikely, it doesn't bother me that much though because their really isn't anyone I really want to ask who's available.

Damn spring break is half over already....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home