Friday, March 12, 2004

Spring Break


Song Of The Day- Maroon 5 - This Love
Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- I cheered up Tawni because she had to move back in with her mom. I really don't remember ever seeing her that upset. Yeah I left a note that made her get all teary eyed in the class.

Well Spring Break is finally upon us. It actually came a little earlier as I am supposed to be in Economics right now but I couldn't stand it anymore. Anyways yesterday I hung out with the group minus Jason and we went to Red Robin. Damn good food but I felt sick to my stomach afterwards. I went home and took a nap, then I took a shower and I went over to Frank's. I chilled there for a bit until Jason came over and we went to the mall to get my pictures and so Jason could return a game. Yeah that was about it.

Today was pretty cool since it was the last day before spring break. Physics we didn't do jack but we had some weird dice problem. In PCT we just sat and talked, yeah talked to Tawni for a bit then talked to both of them and we had a very sexual innuendo filled conversation...heh.....I also talked to Michelle and Jolie for a while about stuff. It was cool cuz I was stuck in no-mans land since everyone was having a female conversation......I then went home to eat lunch and.....

Random THings....

I have a tenative plan for the weekend....tonight I'm going to hang out probably for a bit then pick up Frank from work and a bunch of peeps are getting wasted at his house.....I can't stay out late though cuz I have work....tomorrow I go to work, then I'm going to hang out with Jeff, and then I'll probably head back to Franks house......

Damn I love that Maroon 5 song......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home