Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Hatred For Cactus


Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- Hmm the pool frenzy began, we went looking for pool halls all across most of the west valley until we found the break....

Hmmm what's up? Well ummm what's there to talk about. On Mon, I went to Centennial HS as their school nurse. It was pretty cool, nurse bean is a very funny character. However she left because she had an infection in the bone and also the nurses assistant was crying because her friend's son died in a car accident. So it was kinda weird. After that I went to my house to grab some food. Afterschool I chilled at home for a while then I called up Jason, and Tommy to see if they wanted to come with me to Cousins. Adam and Jason went and we chilled there for a while. After that we went to the mall waiting for Jason's parents to come.....

Today was also pretty uneventful. I went back to Centennial and they had a sub nurse. She was really cool but I really didn't do anything. She let me go home real early though so I ate lunch and watched Star Wars II for a bit. Afterschool I chilled at home for a bit then I went to Cousins to pick up Tawni. I helped Paul mail a letter then we left to Boswell. It was cool today as we went into a different floor of telemetry. The CNA's were really cool and helped us do a lot of the skills. I love working with Norma, she's the funniest, we did the pimp walk around the floor. Afterwards Steph has a plan for Jason which will involve me distracting Jason so yeah. On the way home Tawni and me talked about some stuff and then I dropped her off and now I'm home....

Random Things....

This kid from Centennial had the biggest grudge against Cactus, yeah it appeared as if he was ready to take it out on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home