Saturday, March 20, 2004

Bruise on the Volvo


Song Of The Day- Frank Sinatra - Come Fly With Me
Currently Feeling- Ok
This Day In History- Umm talked to Tawni a lot about trust and her problems with it, also I let Tawni drive the Volvo. I feel like an asshole because Ian was really trying to hang out with me......a lot of AP Bio studying, also Tawni was getting me really worried about going to the Dr. because she was feeling really sick.

Well Spring Break is wrapping up and although I haven't really done anything noteworthy, I've relaxed and that's all that matters. However I did have quite a major bump on the road on Fri but I'll get to that. On Thurs at 11 I went with my sis to Applebees for their happy hour. It was cool hanging out with my sis', I saw Melanie and Danielle, as well as shawn. On the way home, I ran into Brandon and i think he was going to tell me if I wanted to go to a party but I was heading home. On Sat, I didn't do much of anything during the day. I talked to Tawni who got back from Tucson, she seemed chippy. I dropped by Cousins and hung out for a little bit, then I went to Barnes and Noble and chilled there for a bit. Jas got off work and I went over there. Steph was there and we were chillin in the living room. Jason then decides to go to blockbuster so we head out to his car and he backs up and he hits the volvo square into the passenger side door. I was pissed for a little bit but I was cool. We talked to Jason's parents as well as mine and they are going to take care of it. Jason kept apologizing but it was cool, it was an accident and he's manning up to his mistake instead of trying to sneak out of it like I always worry about if I had ever gotten into an accident with my friend. Anyways yeah so on Mon were going to a couple of body shops to go get some estimates. Today I had traffic school however. It was soooooo long I'm never going to speed excessively again. A couple things to note first however, there were two cute girls. One I thought had a really cute face and I couldn't help but staring while the other had a slutty cute look going for her. Anyways I wanted to talk to the cute girl face but I unfortunately couldn't catch up to her after the class so oh well. The other thing to note was that doing lunch, I ate with Jas and Adam. Before I left to class again I noticed someone from my class had gotten into an accident...heh the irony.......

Random Things.....

Spring break has been relaxing except for the weekend....

I think Jason thought I was angry at him at first.....but I think were cool again.....

Yeah I was talking to Jason for a couple hours today talking about random stuff, yeah it was interesting of what Jason thought on some stuff......

I wanna see Dawn of the Dead maybe tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home