Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Overcoming My Fear of Rejection or Just My Shyness


Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- I hung out with Tawni and we found her prom dress.... 23rd was Jason and Steph's One Year so Congrats.....

Well yeah after my short rant on Mon about the fear of rejection I decided that what better time to get over it then the present. However my fear was of me running out of my gust of bravery before Sun so I enlisted the help of Tawni and Steph. So I'm hoping they instill any courage I will lose between now and Sun.... Anyways Tues was alright, I went to the peds floor and it was pretty boring and I was upset that I really didn't have any real face time with any of the patients but I suppose you have to give what is given. Afterwards I then went to Boswell, I picked up Tawni and on the way to the hospital, I saw a trooper that had gotten pulled over. It looked familiar so I called my mom to see if it was them.....yup it was.....hehe....anyways clinicals were alright, I did a lot of stuff and made up for my lackluster clinicals. It was funny, during break Norma and me tried to get on the roof to no avail, so we got some food in the cafeteria and sat on the balcony next to the roof and chilled until a lady started laughing at us and told us to get down. After work, Tawni and me went to Wendy's where this guy hooked me up with a free drink and a chicken strip....Oh yeah I also gave the MDX a cleaning.

Today was alright although I was really tired and not especially talkative. I was just kinda out of it. It was a pretty normal day, nothing really especially to note. I took Amber home, then Frank gave me money that we were going to put together to get a gift for Adam. I did some homework then headed over to Cousins to give Steph a paper. Kaylee and Tawni came over and I was talking to Kaylee about prom and informed her of my plan...... After that I did some paperwork for my dad then did more homework and watched the Suns game.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home