Monday, April 26, 2004

Wiping Off The Dust On This Ole Blog


Song Of The Day- Do or Die Ft Twista - Do You
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- I was starting to get interested in this one girl, Katie. I had prom and a free Tux. Prom was alright, Amber was acting weird. Yeah now I'm too lazy to go through the rest of the day.

Wow almost a month, damn bloggin isn't just what it used to be. But alas I have felt the urge (and the boredom) to write. Well looking back at my last entry, I asked the girl from church for her number and that didn't work out too well. Well on Friday, Jason called me up from Peter Piper and wanted me to come down to play some games. So I went down and we played at the arcade with him and Steph and I helped them win some tickets and after it was all said and done, we had 153 tickets. So we went up to the ticket counter and there was this cute girl there and she hooked us up with some stuff. So after we got the stuff, Steph was like "hey you should talk to her" and they were trying to cajole me to do it. I don't know why but I for some reason I said I was going to. So Jason and Steph convinced me to use the line "Hey I wanted to know how much tickets is it for your number". So I went up and I said it with as straight of a face as possible and after she asked me to say it again to make sure she heard what I said, she asked me how old I thought she was and she ended up being 16. I told her that I was 17 and then she asked if I still wanted her number. So yeah I got the number and her name was Lindsay. On Sat I chilled at home after my last day at Boswell. I called Lindsay but she didn't answer so I called up Joel and we went to Desert Ridge for a bit, then we chilled over at the Mariott waiting for Adam to get off work. After that we went to Dusty's apartment and Joel had some smirnoff ice. Sun I had church and then Lindsay called when she got off work and we talked for a bit. She's a junior from Centennial and she wants to be a film director. She seems cool but she works all weekend but she says that we can hang out during the week and that she wants to visit her at work. Today was a good day, I didn't do anything in physics, I worked on 3C with Frank's mom. The CNA I was working with had a big Mickey Mouse fetish I didn't know what was up but i opted not to say anything. fifth period I had bookwork then I just chilled with Joel and Mike. Oh yeah I learned that Vicky drinks, heh yeah I was giving her crap about it today, I just can't imagine vicky drinking. She even said that she can't drink a good amount.

Random Things....

Shit I need to blog more often, it's just I've been lazy about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home