Thursday, May 06, 2004

Ditch Day


Song Of The Day- Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Mainly just going thru some old shit

Well let's see how my week has gone. On Mon I had clinicals and such. I went to Cardiac Cath which was really boring, it was mainly watching a screen for 3 hours. I bought my senior breakfast ticket and i guess were getting yearbooks tomorrow. Tues was going through the same things. Yesterday i woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I was just kinda grouchy throughout the day. However I was able to take a nap during 3rd period which made me feel better. Afterschool I picked up Lindsay and we went to Desert Ridge to shoot some pool. It was cool, she beat me though a couple of times. Yeah I wanted to kiss her and I had an opportunity but I said beforehand that I wasn't going to go for a kiss today no matter what. But I had a really fun time, I got to talk to her a lot cuz we were stuck in traffic so that was kinda a blessing in disguise. I'll probably hang out with her on Tues. Anyways after hanging out with her, I went to Cousins and talked with Danielle, Tawni, and Steph. I had a low carb wrap and then my neighbors with the corvettes (plural) came in and I talked to him about cars for a while. I also waited for someone to say I wasn't going to come to Paul's house because of Paul and I jumped on them for that. Afterwards I then went with adam and Dusty to Adam's youth group thing. It was weird, there was a cute girl there. We stayed for about an hour, then we went back to Adam's house and we watched a couple episodes of the Chappelle Show...heh that's funny shit...... Anyways today was ditch day so I slept in and then I went to 2nd period, talked with Michelle and Norma and then we all took a nap. After that I went back home and now I'm heading off to work on the rollercoaster project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home