Sunday, March 07, 2004

Onto Plan B.....If I Had One


Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- Well Jas asked Steph to Prom, I was swamped with Bio studying, Shaun R. premiered his skating video, and Tawni ribbed me at Cousins which led me to chase her around and then I tipped over the chair.

Well this weekend was pretty alright I guess. On Fri, Jason gave Steph a prom bear and asked her to prom in front of my class. It was cool, I had to distract Steph from leaving and I was having to ad lib soo much because Steph wanted to go to her councilor. I then volunteered with Jason. Yeah we had to make Cotton Candy which was a bitch but oh well, community service is community service. I didn't stay long afterwards because I was getting the impression that they wanted to hang out alone so alas I made my exit and was planning on going to sleep at 9:30 since i had to get up early the next morning. However that didn't happen as I had to pick up my sis and her friends from the concert. So I didn't end up sleeping til around midnite. On Sat I woke up around 6 and got dressed and picked up Tawni as we had work at Boswell. It was alright this time around, I really like working with Norma, she's really funny and cool. So I got off at around 12 and Tawni and me went to the bank and then we got something to eat at Panda express. I then dropped Tawni off and took a nap for a while. I then woke up at 6, watched the suns game for a bit, then Adam called and asked me to come kick it in the hotel. So I picked up Joel, got some food and went to the Mariott. Yeah so we watched TV in the hall while Adam hooked us up with premium water and food. Adam's going to hook us up with their pool and exercising room. Oh yeah we also impersonated real employees as I was helping some customers. Frank called when he got off work and we picked him up and then we went and watched Startky and Hutch....funny movie except we had to sit next to the loudest group of black girls ever. I don't want to sound racist or anything but they acted exactly how steriotypical black women act on TV. Just loud and obnoxious....... Today the only thing I did was go to church and RE class. Yeah so the girl wasn't there but her older sister was there. So I asked her if there was RE today and she was like ya. Then she turned around a little later and asked me if I was going to show up and told me that I should because they were going to do a fun activity. So I took her advice and went but it was so boring. So with that I'm thinking that the whole church thing is going to pull through in time so I'm icing it. So now if I plan on going I'm going to have to find someone else. Steph and Tawni want me to ask Kim or Holly and I'm cool with that I guess but I mean last year I went on someones advice but if I go this year I want to go on my own accord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home