Thursday, March 04, 2004

Let the Whole Prom business begin


Currently Feeling- Good but worried
This Day In History- 28th- I finally let Tawni read my blog, it was a big relief for me and it also in my opinion removed a barrier that limited the friendship in the past. I was in a big poetry mode thingy.

Well I really wanted to write earlier but I've been in pain when typing but it's finally eased enough where I can type in semi-pain. Anyways yeah I worked out with frank and it has been the first time this semester I've worked out so I'm really sore.

Anyways let me update slightly, um Tues I had to go to Boswell Hospital for my internship. Yeah I was late with Tawni and Steph but the teacher was really nice. Yeah it was kinda boring but I got a chance to talk to Norma and we kinda had a heart to heart. Afterwards I dropped off Steph and then Tawni and me got some Carl's Jr and then we drove around while we talked. It was ironic how MOre than words started playing when we got there...heh...It was nice talking to her again and I guess some things are clear. Afterwards I tried to blog but it was too hard to type. Anyways Weds I ditched 5th period with Steph and we had chicken wings over at Brothers and then I went to her house and she showed me her prom dress. It really looks nice and the cool part was that it was 22 dollars. It kinda looks like that Marylin Monroe dress where she's on the sidewalk and air poofs up except that it's dark purple. I then went to the mall with Jason and we had to look at some stuff.
Today the only thing that comes to mind is that i had to ask something to Ms. Combs, hmmm it's going to be cool......


Random THings....

Tomorrow should be a good day for some...

I'm getting kinda worried about prom only cuz I'm banking on something I'm really not too sure about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home