Friday, February 27, 2004

Friday


Currently Feeling- Good yet not so good
This Day In History- I think it was the first mention of Steph and how Jason was thinking about asking her to prom.

Well I'm in the library right now with Steph helping her with her letter to the arizona republic. PCT was really cool today because mainly we just got to hang out so it was a nice breezer from the normal schedule. About yesterday, I've been contemplating the idea of possibly letting Tawni read my entry. However the one thing that I have learned is that when writing something, anyone can take it the wrong way or misinterpret what I say. Either way I don't know yet so we'll see. It felt good however getting a lot of stuff off my chest because some of it was really starting to build up. I actually didn't get through everything that I wanted to say but the fact that I was getting itchy and it was getting dark made me pull the plug.

Well as far as this weekend goes, this is the tentative plan for the day.

Fri
-go do some halo tournament
-watch the passion

Sat and Sun
???????????

Random Things

- Everyone helped me come up with something to give up lent....the ole "one two punch" if you don't know what I mean maybe you should ask someone.....

- I start interning on Tues, should be interesting......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home