Sunday, January 25, 2004

Wrong Sister


Song Of The Day- Twista - Slow Jamz
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Well the whole Jeff and Christie thing some more of that. Also Tawni decided not to drop AP Bio which I was really happy about, cuz I think it was that class where I got Tawni to trust me....

Well after Tawni's house yesterday, I ended up chillin at home for a little bit before I headed out to Adam's house. I hung out there for a while just chillin, we then went to my house to get some steak, it was nice. After that we played Tekken then hung out at Adam's again. Frank got off work and picked us up and we headed to Deer Valley to watch Along Came Polly. Jason, Steph, and Kim met us up there. The movie was pretty funny but I had really high expectations for it and it fell short of those expectations. It wasn't as good of a romantic movie as I had hoped but it had it's bright spots.

Today was kinda chill day. Barbie and me went to church and we ended up sitting behind "her".......well I have a pretty good hypothesis and my sis completely agrees with me on this, her sister likes me......yeah that wasn't what I'm expecting. Oh well maybe there is still a chance.....anyways afterwards we went to the hospital then we got some carl's jr. I then watched the Suns game while doing my homework. So much PCT homework. Anyways I talked to a couple peeps and that's been my day...

Random Things....

hmmm....safety day is next Fri with Sam, I dunno what were going to do in there yet....

Made another rap/r&b cd.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home