Tuesday, January 06, 2004

TB Shot


Song Of The Day- The Starting Line - Playing Favorites
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Start of 2nd semester, seemed quite interested on how AP Bio would turn out.....

Well last night I had a nice sleep but for some reason I kept waking up thinking it was time for school....anyways their was only one thing on my mind today and that was my TB shot....I was freaked....In physics all we did was do a lab involving circles....2nd period the only other guy finally came to class....seemed a bit weird but I'm not going to make any judgements on who he is...I took my TB shot while holding on to Tawni....It helped although it didn't seem that way but I was really freaked and I was really thinking about just leaving the classroom....anyways I worked with Vicky and this other girl (can't remember name) on patient positions...... Lunch was cool as we had Amber and Steph sit at the table. In 5th period I worked with Joel and Mike, with Daniel on a group jepardy type business.... I'm not too fond of Daniel partially cuz I found him annoying back in the old Global Humanities days.... lol Steph reads playboy!!!!!.......ANyways afterschool I've done nothing so far, don't know if I plan too so I guess I chill til then....

Random Things....

Not much just wanted to note that i'm feeling pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home