Monday, January 05, 2004

Weird Schedule


Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- I got back to AZ and showed my cousins around......

Well today was the restart of school. 3 new classes, I didn't know quite what to expect......

well I guess I'll overview my 3 classes

1st period Physics
Well I went to class with Tawni since we have the same schedule. Ummm pretty boring first period, Zach and Tommy are both in my class.....

2nd and 3rd Patient Care Tech
Went their with Tawni also....Steph, Vicky, Sam are in my class as well....ummm we did CPR all day....oh by the way I'm the only guy (so far).....but it's not the best class to be the only guy in though

5th Gov/Econ H
Went to my class alone.....ended up sitting next to Tawni, Joel, Sean, Mark.....pretty fun class...should be interesting.....

Yeah so afterschool all I really did was go to Cousins, get some dividers, then when I was getting gas, I chatted it up with an older dude with a new 530i....I complemented his car and he said it was a real nice ride.....

So yeah that's all I've done....

Random Things....

Actually quiet first day back considering the past....oh well....I don't think I saw any new possibilities but it's only the first day back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home