Friday, January 23, 2004

Justified Anger?


Song Of The Day - Something Corporate - Maps and Globes
Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- I had my problems with Troy, and I also wrote a really sappy song....

Well yesterday I went to Tawni's house to fix her computer. I ended up being there for a couple hours however I was quite upset but I don't care to discuss. Anyways today, I ran thru school like normal, Tawni wasn't there. In PCT Steph and me partied up and did some skills. Then at lunch....pretty normal, talked to Kailee (spelling?)...she's cool her and shaun are really cool together. My opinion though is that if they were to ever break up, I think Frank and Kailee would go well together, they just have to seem to have a certain chemistry that I feel. I also talked to Amber and she's quite upset. I tried to calm her down. In gov't we had senior forums which were pretty cool, some of the debates got kinda overdone but fun nonetheless. Afterschool Adam and me went to Sylvin learning center so he could get an application. We then hung out and played live for a little bit. We then went to Quizno's and got cheap prices cuz Jordan works there. I also talked to Tawni. I was still a little upset as I found out when I talked to Adam but I cooled off. We talked about same sex marriages, yeah we ended up debating bout that for a while. Then we talked about Amber. Afterwards I then went to Adam's for one more game then we went to Sean's house and he followed us to Tommy's house. Heh on the way over, I kept turning around pretending to shoot him and he kept dodging.....so we went over and played Halo........

Tomorrow I don't have much or any plans, I'm going to try to fix Tawni's computer yet again, I guess a new problem arose....I also gotta put the finishing touches on her letter of reccomendation as well as begin writing Ambers....I felt really bad about forgetting to do her since she asked me a long while ago, I realized that that didn't help in Amber's current mood. After that my day is in a question mark....

Random Things....

I was quite upset last night, and after thinking about it I'm not sure if I was justified becoming upset but I couldn't help but feel that way. I kinda vented with Adam at Carl's Jr but I started cooling off at the end of the day today......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home