Saturday, January 24, 2004

Chillin With Tara


Song Of The Day- Saves The Day - At Your Funeral
Currently Feeling- Ok or excited cuz I'm with Tara
This Day In History- Tawni blogged on it

Well I'm over at Tawni's house right now trying to fix a computer...but it doesn't seem to be broken. So instead I'm bloggin with Tara. She showed me pics of her boyfriend and we looked at my sis' blog. heh last nite I guess a fight erupted at Sonic while cobratown was there. heh the irony, I called Vicky to see if she was alright then I called Frank cuz we were planning to see the butterfly effect or along came polly. I also ate at Cousins for a little bit and now I'm here. So yeah I guess that's my plan for late tonite. I dunno what I'm doing in the day cuz everyone's working. Frank, Jas, Moses, and Steph are all working. Adam I think is hanging out with someone. So yeah that leaves with nothing to do.

Random Things....

Tara's the best....

Their computer sucks though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home