Thursday, January 22, 2004

At Odds


Song Of The Day- Chingy - One Call Away
Currently Feeling- Thinking Mood
This Day In History- Wow I really wrote a lot, ummm pretty much I found out that I needed to find my inner peace and also I came to my conclusion that I was not going to try to break "them" up

Sorry for not updating in the past week, it's been kinda chaotic and then my internet was all messed up for a couple days....anyways ummm lets see, it turned out that we didn't do the chicken wing off cuz Steph was feelin out of it, but Jas, Steph, Adam, and Dusty met up at Brothers and we had some wings. I also hung out with Moses and played a big capture the flag Halo type business. I also watched Freddy vs. Jason with Frank and mainly just hung out with my friends. School has been alright, it's sucked cuz it seems the teachers are all cramming to make up for the holiday Mon. Physics is real easy, it's cool though. PCT isn't necessarily hard per say but there is a lot of stuff. I was kinda pissed cuz my dr. was supposed to give me the contract Mon but they delayed til Tues so it was counted late. I feel bad for this kid in my class because he tries to inject himself into conversations but most of the time they just kinda ignore the comment. yeah Govt is cool.....

Sorry for the lack of detail but a lot of things have gone on or lack thereof and I can't remember a lot of things....

Random Things....

I start to see things differently on some things......it's weird and I don't know what to think about some of these things... It's stuff that I think should be kept to myself though....

I feel really bad for Amber and her ordeal with Tawni and Paul.....

I'm having a hard time trying to figure what to write and what to keep to myself, some things I know I shouldn't say because it could be taken the wrong way or what not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home