Monday, January 12, 2004

James V.9.0


Song Of The Day- NWA - Gangsta, Gangsta
Currently Feeling- Sad.....j/k pretty good
This Day In History- Got into accident which wasn't good for the already dwindling attitude of mine.....

Well I'll give a quick recap of the past couple days.....

Thurs
Had early release...Tawni, Steph, and me headed over to the uniform place to get our stuff for PCT. We then went to the hospital and got our hospital id. We then went to the bank so that Tawni could get some money. We then dropped off Steph so she could pick up her car....oh yeah by the way, the whole time Jason, Frank, Adam, and Paul were waiting at the Elephant Bar for us...oops.....So Tawni and me are heading on our way to the Elephant Bar, the whole time dancing with Steph following us from behind....heh yeah I guess according to her, were really weird but alas what can ya do.... Anyways we got there and I got my buffalo wings which were really good....

Fri
hmm.....yeah so in Gov't we played "battle of the sexes"....yeah we lost.....afterwards Adam and me hung out at Jason's house playing pool....damn I almost swept Adam at pool but I won 3-1.......Steph invited Adam and me to go to Mary Coils (spelling?) but Adam didn't want to go and I'm smart enough to not go and be the 5th wheel so alas we went to my house and Adam had some steak then we picked up Underworld and watched that at Adam's house. Frank dropped by and that was our night....

Sat
Hung out with family for a little bit and went out to eat then went to Barnes and Noble for a little bit . Damn in case you haven't seen it, Michelle Branch is sooo hot, damn also the hottest cop in America is sooooo fine......Afterwards I hung out with Adam and Anne but called it in early.....

Sun
Went to church then the group (Adam, Frank, Jason, and me) played Red Faction at Adam's house.....Talked to Tawni and talked to her about stuff for a little bit....

Today
Heh Steph and Tawni....now I've begun to see how the rest of the semester could turn out.....I swear it was like I had a big bullseye on me cuz they were gunning at me like a mug....j/k sort of.....no I'm not like a dog I just have a strong sense of smell....heh gov't is fun cuz I have so much folk to talk to........Yeah the only real minus about the day was that I inadvertantly got into the middle of a problem between Paul, Tawni, and Amber. Amber seemed upset at lunch and I guess Tawni, Paul, and her were supposed to go to lunch but they changed plans without letting her know. So alas when I got to my car, Amber accompanied me. She then proceeded to give them the cold shoulder to them and then she starts telling me what's up. So I talked to her about it telling her that she should talk to them. Then in gov I talked to Tawni about it and she told me what's up....So after hearing both sides I've come up with the conclusion that there seems to be a communication gap....they just need to talk it over and get things straightened out.....Amber did have a point when she said they always act like they are connected at a joint....they give off that impression whether that is intended or not....at the same time Amber should realize that Tawni doesn't like Shawn and she will not hang out with him. Everything else seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding......

Random Things.....

(Steph and Tawni).....you guys are fucking mean to me......I hate you all......................heh I'm just joshin with ya I love ya all more or less.....

James v. 9.0 is for real by the way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home