Friday, January 16, 2004

Hit Upside The Head


Currently Feeling- Sad
This Day In History-I really blogged, I talked about Jeff and Christie and how it looked like they were going to hook up.....heh that didn't work out quite the way anyone expected. Yeah my favorite line had to come from Christie and Alicia "James Go, your so good at hooking up other people so why don't you hook yourself up"....

Well today has been quite a gloomy day, or at least saddening. Last night Adam decided he is going to ASU West so alas that makes two. Jason as I said earlier got accepted into the air force academy, and now Adam. All I need now is Frank getting accepted into Michigan. But I also thought about it and I mean the group is dying. I mean Jason, I'm only going to see only what 3 times a year....I know Steph is going through it the worse and all and it's really sad. Adam I'll only see whenever I come down, but out of everyone in the crew, I hang out with Adam the most. There's still a chance Frank may go to Tucson but I'm not sure yet. hmm...yeah Steph and Tawni are going to UofA which is a good thing though......anyways that finally hit me today which was a downer. Also Tawni was acting really down today. I tried to talk to her about it but she just said she was tired which could be true but I don't think that was it. I dunno good ole Tawnicita was really quiet today. Anyways tonight, the probability is still the chicken wing contest tonight but I'm not 100% sure. Going to hang out with Adam, drop by Jason's house, may drop by cousins so yeah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home