Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The King of the Wing


Song Of The Day- Tupac and Snoop - Gangsta Party
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Did alot of thinking about Tawni as well as the whole MDX accident.......

Well the past couple days have really been with Steph and Tawni all day long...heh it's funny, I see them all day at school and then we hang out afterschool every once and a while. I seem to be at the butt of their remarks though...i guess that's the downfall of having them in class....heh j/k.....anyways some stuff has happened in the past couple days........umm well last nite I talked to Tawni for a couple hours, we talked about some stuff...some problems, some basic stuff, then some things I didn't want to know about....although I can say that for once in the year and a half I've known her, she said something I wouldn't expect outta her..........anyways it was cool talking for a while, it was just like the old days.....hmmm I talked to Jeff and were going to hang out and catch up and crap...heh been a while since I've hung out with him but he was sick and had my back.....Yeah well it seems that there is going to be a chicken wing off on Fri between Adam, Steph, maybe Paul, and me...damn I'm going to kill all of them.........hmmm yeah I think that's about it...I guess remind me if I forgot anything....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home