Sunday, January 04, 2004

Twas the Night Before 2nd Semester


Song Of The Day- Something Corporate - Fall
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Still in SD, went to the improv, very funny, we also tried to go to TJ but Barbie didn't have any id......

Well last nite not much really went on. I went over to Adam's house and we went to Fry's so he could buy some candy....heh it's quite funny cuz Adam always talks about how he has no money yet he buys so much candy. I swear Adam's going to become a diabetic when he's 25....knock on wood.....anyways we then went to his house and played live til about 12:30....I then went home and fell asleep....

Today was more of nothing really. I went to church, I tried to get there early but I didn't put into account how long it would take to shave so I ended up getting their after her. I still sat near her but not the preferred spot. Anyways if their is any positive, I gave her the biggest "I like you smile" when we greeted....yeah I'm gonna punch myself now......Afterwards I was going to go to Cousins but ended up not instead I went home, watched the game and cleaned my room. Jason called and I talked to him for a bit and he gave me some of his personal advice. More hanging out, then I went over to Adam's for a little then met up my family for dinner. Now I'm home just chilling.....

Random THings...

School starts tomorrow and I just don't find any reason to care....

Last nite I was thinking about something, and i just think that although some would disagree I think I made the right decision all that long ago. It may have taken more than a year to realize it, but it just seems right now and everything really seems in place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home